How does it work?
- The Norwex fibers are microscopically small (think about 1/200-1/250th the size of one single human hair!!) and trap and hold on to the dirt, grease, and grime, until you rinse out the cloth.
- The naturally antimicrobial silver agent, BacLock, embedded into the fibers of the cloth microfiber inhibits the growth of microscopic organisms (harmful bacteria) within the cloth. Translation: After use, rinse and hang them to air dry. They SELF CLEAN!
- Cloths can be reused for 5 to 7 days! After use, simply rinse your Norwex cleaning cloths in hot water, scrub the fibers against themselves to help remove any loose food, dirty, or gunk, squeeze the cloth hard to remove as much water as possible, and hang your Norwex microfiber by the tag to dry and self-sanitize.
- Wash your cloths with a gentle detergent in your washing machine every week, or after a deep and heavy cleaning.
- All products are guaranteed and last 9-10 years!
Below are some of my favorite Norwex products to show you the versatility and ease of cleaning with Norwex products! Remember, you only have to add WATER! Can it get any easier? Click above to learn more about these products and specifically priced bundles for you to make the switch to Norwex today!!